Monday, April 8, 2024

Character Project 2 - P.1

For this project, I am modeling a plague mask based off of a concept made by AbyssalBrews (source linked.) In this first step, I made a proxy model of the design and imported into Unreal to set up the lighting rig and the glowing effecting of the potion bulbs. 

Renders

Here are my renders so far:



Project Plan

I mapped out a plan for this project over the next couple weeks. 

Week 1 (this week): Proxy model and lighting setup.

Week 2: ZBrush sculpt and game resolution model. 

Week 3: UV, texturing, and updating materials in Unreal.

Final 2 days: Making adjustments based on feedback. 

Reference 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Character Project 2 - P.3

For this project, I am modeling a plague mask based off of a concept made by  AbyssalBrews  (source linked.) In the first step, I made a pro...